Senior Full Stack Software Developer
Acentury – Toronto, ON
There is an exciting opportunity as full-time software engineer with the desire, commitment and work ethic to develop and maintain our web-based applications. You'll play a key role in building and shaping our platform on both front-end and back-end for varieties of features to ensure the quality and time to market for each release.
If you are energetic, goal-oriented, creative, and experienced in software development, you may be eligible to become a member of our team.
- Build and maintain our current and under-development web-based application
- Work with other designers to develop front-end features on our current platform through entire R&D cycle from design to implementation and official release
- Develop server-side tools and client-side interfaces and libraries
- Architect and deploy new infrastructures to support our platform and services
- Migrate from prototypes to robust production build/release and keep prototype constantly evolving and improvement of the tools and products based on the product roadmap
- Work closely with other teams for potential joint projects and technical support.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-year working experience in Angular 7+, able to design and implement modules and components
- Strong Java coding skills, deep understand thread, blocking/non-blocking, memory, and TCP sockets.
- Minimum 3-year experience with Spring Boot, solid knowledge of Spring Framework and its modules such as CDI, Config, Logging, JPA, MQ, Security etc.
- Good knowledge of HTTP Protocol, SSL, Web Socket. GRPC is a nice asset.
- Good knowledge of SQL Database (MySQL, Postgres) and non-SQL database (Mongo DB, Redis)
- Being able to work in Linux/Unix/Windows Environment with docker, familiar with IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Familiar with git commands to manage the source code
- Being able to write clean, well-structured, commented code and documentation
- Familiar with open-source development environment.
- Working experience with Kotlin and/or Golang is a big asset.
To apply for the role, please send your application to email@example.com.